When you go to buy a new mattress, there will undoubtedly be many questions come to the surface. An important issue in the quest for a new mattress is to get clear exactly what you want. Here you can ask the following questions:
- Does your current bed base still and look just a new mattress?
- To purchase a brand new bed?
- If you’re just looking for a relatively inexpensive improvement/optimization of the current situation, sleep?
- Or satisfy your current mattress and yet you are only looking for a new bed base?
Also, the best memory foam mattress topper are highly recommended.
1. Buying a new mattress
The most important property of a new mattress is its material. There are many different types of mattresses, and the choice of the kind of mattress depends on your personal preferences regarding:
- moisture management
- if your current bed base
Also, personal features a decisive factor in the choice of a suitable mattress. Features such as your body weight, stature and height are just a few examples. Allergies dust mite allergy may, for instance, impose a restriction on the choice of the material of the mattress.
Which mattress is right for you?
Of course, there are some guidelines you can keep in mind when buying a new mattress. Below we list the guidelines for the purchase of a new mattress:
- Takes you a lot in your sleep, do not choose a memory foam mattress.
- You have a quick cold in bed, choose a foam mattress, latex mattress, and Talalay latex mattress
- You will easily feel hot in bed and perspiration quickly in bed, choose a good moisture-permeable mattress as cold foam mattresses, foam, Talalay, pocket with foam or latex covering
- Applies that people with weight can better choose the above 80 kilograms for a mattress with a harder core
weighs more than 100 kilos, we usually recommend, given to the durability of the mattress, for a 1000 pocket spring mattress or firm polyurethane foam mattress or the great Pantera cold foam mattress (choose the stable variant)
- You weigh less than 80 kg? Please choose more generally to purchase a softer mattress.
Note that these are general guidelines, try to find out for yourself what is a good and comfortable mattress for you.
Buy Mattress: pilot sleeping on a mattress Mattress Factory
We at Mattress Factory will do everything to guide you expertly and carefully choosing the right bedding. Therefore, we have a showroom in Heerenveen in Schiedam where you’re welcome to sound and free advice and testing of the various types of mattresses.
It may be that, even after buying your new mattress, you can not adjust to a new sleep comfort. In such a case, you can take advantage of our generous refund policies. Read more about the experimental sleep on mattresses? Click here.
2. A brand new bed mattress including purchase
Choosing a whole new bed depends on your personal situation. Maybe fit your old bed in appearance or size not in your (new) life situation.
In this case, it is wise to determine which mattress for you is most appropriate. By the selected mattress is to determine which bed base here is best suited for.
This combination of the mattress and the bed base ensures your personal desired comfort. An additional possibility to create your new bed is thoroughly picked out a box or cabinet. The choice of this is mainly dependent on personal taste, and the choice made for the bed base.
3. Buy a mattress topper / pillow-top mattress
Mattress head no mattress topper or mattress pad is the relatively inexpensive solution to improve the current situation. A mattress topper is seen as an addition to your current mattress. Perfecting achieves the sleep comfort is simple and relatively cheap with a mattress overlay. One example is adjusting to your personal needs of the hardness or softness of your sleeping situation. Materials and properties of the most current mattress toppers mostly correspond
Tips on buying a new mattress
You have purchased a new mattress and if it is good, is now comfortable. To make the best use of the comfort of your new mattress, we have some tips compiled here for you:
- To keep your bed in good shape, it is wise to turn your new mattress regularly.
- Use a mattress protector on your bed base. This protects your mattress and prevents sliding of the mattress. An additional advantage is that this can extend the life of the mattress.
- It is advisable to ventilate your mattress regularly but never does it in full sun.
- Fold never quite double. This can damage the inside a mattress.
- Other questions when buying a mattress
Your sleep is our concern!