Before deciding on one brand or another industry embroidery machine, we recommend that you make to your future supplier the following questions:
- What is the exact name of the manufacturer of this machine?
- In that year began its activities the manufacturer of this machine?
- What is included in the packaging machine?
- Is that program included?
- Include your machine a complete teaching in my premises?
- The warranty gives me and is subject to other conditions?
- What kind of after sales service is included with the machine?
- Ask customer references who have already bought the machine and try to contact them to find out their level of satisfaction with the device
- Can I guarantee a repurchase value of the device in the future?
- This machine and fully complies fully experience the CE regulations for embroidery machines? And especially the protective strip wire and guard lever Grapple?
1. What is the exact name of the manufacturer of this machine?
When choosing the best embroidery machine, find out the name of the manufacturer of the device and do not be fooled by names that resemble each other. Sometimes the same manufacturer markets with similar names to confuse and avoid future liabilities.
2. In that year began its activities the manufacturer of this machine?
Avoid dealing with occasional manufacturers disappear in two days eluding this way any commitment to the customer and any future claim for damages, either for lack of supply of spare parts and warranty for defects in manufacturing.
3. What is included in the packaging machine?
Make sure you deliver exactly what you have purchased. Ask for a written list with the details and description of everything that will be provided with the machine.
4. Is that program included?
Know the name of the software that will deliver you, which has tools and features will give. Request a full demonstration and ask to see all the features and tools of the program.
5. Include your machine a complete teaching in my premises?
Formalize a comprehensive training program in their workshops on the operation of the device.
6. The warranty gives me and is subject to other conditions?
Be wary of companies offer warranty periods inexplicably higher than those established by law. Remember that all machinery for industrial use has a warranty that you may require without any constraints.
7. What kind of after sales service is included with the machine?
Know well the type and quality of duty that will offer, and above all the experience that can provide this business once the machine has paid. Buying a machine you can be negotiated in a day, but remember that you will have to work with that machine many years. Do not leave the future of your business in the hands of opportunists manufacturers.
8. Ask customer references who have already bought the machine and try to contact them to find out their level of satisfaction with the device.
Do not risk to be You first. Ask for references from customers who have purchased the same machine as you, and try to contact them directly to find out their satisfaction with the product. Remember that the future of your business can not leave it in inexpert hands. Try to find out which brand is chosen by modern embroiderers around the world when it comes to investing in industrial machinery embroidery. Look advanced embroiderers with years of experience in the field using the same machine and brand you are offering to you.
9. Can I guarantee a repurchase value of the device in the future?
The purchase of an industrial machine is also an investment. Therefore, find yourself repurchase price for the device model that is you buy.
10.This machine and fully complies fully experience the CE regulations for embroidery machines? And especially the protective strip wire and guard lever Grapple?
Remember that in Spain all machinery must comply with the European Standard CE. Any equipment that does not comply with these Regulations expressly prohibited from use in the European Community. Take special care with CE certification for two potentially dangerous parts for the machine operator such as the “Protector of the strip lever threads” and “Protector looper”. Work yourself or your employees with machinery that does not have the CE; it is expressly prohibited and pursued by the Justice and by the Spanish authorities of Work Safety.
Below we reproduce the article in the magazine “Stitch Magazine” specialized in the world of embroidery and aimed at professionals in the sector, in which the judgment of a US court that condemns brand manufacturers China FEIYA is collected by default of no less than eight industrial patents owned by the company TAJIMA.
Remember that this Chinese manufacturer copied 8 TAJIMA patented improvements and incorporated into your machine without permission of the copyright of these improvements, which is TAJIMA of.